WipesPlus Disinfecting Surface Wipe Refill / 4 x 800 SheetsSale!
$113.95 per Case
Safely clean surfaces with EPA registered full spectrum disinfecting wipes. Sold by the Case. Each case contains 4 rolls. Each roll has 800 wipes. Each wipe is 8″ x 6″.
For orders of 10 cases or more, please call for volume pricing on product and shipping.
Sold by the Case. Each case contains 4 rolls. Each roll has 800 wipes. Each wipe is 8″ x 6″.
This refill bag fits our Plastic Wall Mount Dispenser – WPS-38004.
- Safely clean and disinfect surfaces
- EPA Registered in all 50 States to Eliminate Staph (MRSA), Flu Virus, Norovirus, E-Coli, Herpes and More! (See Details Tab for Efficacy Data)
- More effective and efficient than sprays and towels
- Full spectrum EPA registered disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Water-Based – Alcohol Free – Bleach Free – Non-Drying Formula
- Lint Free and Non-Abrasive – Fresh Lemon Scent
- Safe to use on Surfaces Including Plastics, Laminates, Metals, Glass, Plexiglas and Rubber
WipesPlus Disinfecting Wipes are Pre-moistened towelettes with an effective formula to remove soil while killing bacteria, staph, fungi and viruses to reduce the risk of cross contamination and infection.
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa [Pseudomonas] • Salmonella enterica [Salmonella] • Staphylococcus aureus [Staph] • Acinetobacter baumannii • Burkholderia cepacia • Campylobacter jejuni [Campylobacter] • Corynebacterium ammoniagenes • Enterobacter aerogenes • Enterococcus faecalis [Enterococcus] • Enterococcus faecalis- Vancomycin Resistant [VRE] • Escherichia coli [E. coli]ba • Escherichia coli O157:H7 • ESBL Escherichia coli – [Extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. coli] • Klebsiella pneumoniae [Klebsiella] • Legionella pneumophilia • Listeria monocytogenes • Salmonella schottmuelleri [Salmonella] • Salmonella typhi [Salmonella] • Serratia marcescens [Serratia] • Shigella dysenteriae [Shigella] • Staphylococcus aureus – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant [CA-MRSA] [NRS384] [USA300] • Staphylococcus aureus – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant [CA-MRSA] [NRS123] [USA400] • Staphylococcus aureus – Methicillin-Resistant [MRSA] • Staphylococcus aureus – Multi-Drug Resistant [resistant to tetracycline [Tc], penicillin [Pc], streptomycin [Sm] and erythromycin [Em] and susceptible to chloramphenicol [Cm] in vitro] • Staphylococcus aureus-Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant – [VISA] • Streptococcus pyogenes [Strep] [a cause of scarlet fever] • Vibrio cholerae
• Hepatitis B Virus [HBV] • Hepatitis C Virus [HCV] • Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 • Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 • HIV-1 [AIDS Virus]** • Human Coronavirus • Influenza Type A Virus / Brazil [Influenza] [[the] Flu [Virus]] • Influenza A Virus H1N1 • 2013 Influenza A Virus (H7N9) • Norwalk Virus [Feline Calicivirus] [Norovirus] • Respiratory Syncytial Virus [RSV] • Rotavirus • SARS Associated Coronavirus [SARS] [cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome] • Vaccinia Virus [Pox Virus]
Avian Influenza Virus H3N2 • Avian Influenza Virus H5N1 • Canine Distemper Virus • Feline Calicivirus • Newcastle’s Disease Virus • Pseudorabies Virus
• Candida albicans
These wipes are generous in size(6 x 8) to clean most any surface area. They are lint free and highly absorbent for better cleaning. They are embossed and non-abrasive, and the cleaning solution is safe to use on plastic, laminates, metals, glass, Plexiglas screens and rubber.
The WipesPlus Disinfecting Wipes do not contain alcohol or bleach.
The WipesPlus Disinfecting Wipes are lab certified to quickly clean and disinfect. The generous sized cloth provides ample coverage to wipe down most any surface. Just gently wipe the surface with the pre-moistened towelette and discard. The formula is designed to evaporate quickly.
WipesPlus Disinfecting Wipes are gentle enough to use without gloves but are not for personal use. Disinfecting Wipes should not be used as a hand wipe, personal wipe, or a diaper wipe.
WipesPlus Disinfecting Wipes has a fresh lemon scent.
One wipe is sufficient to wipe down most surface areas that you will come into contact with. Should an area be full of debris, use one cloth to clean away the debris and a second to disinfect the surface.
This product is EPA registered in all 50 states.
No Hassle 30-Day Returns with Free Return Shipping*
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
*Individual orders of less than $500.00 will also receive free return shipping and a full refund of shipping costs.
Unless otherwise stated on the item detail page, all products must be returned in their original condition and in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and printed documentation included.
This item usually ships the same day if ordered before 2 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Due to the fact that we ship from over 20 warehouses throughout the continental United States, it is possible that an order will ship the following business day.
Orders ship via UPS or Fedex Ground Service and takes 2 – 5 business days to arrive.
For orders of 20 cases or more, please contact customer support for a discounted commercial shipping quote.
At this time, we only ship to the continental United States.
Please call 800.573.5983 if you have any questions regarding our shipping policies.